Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

So, as you can see...there's been some changes. A new year, brings a new blog. Although I still have hope (and I still have Hope :) my original blog started out as an update for lots of friends and family to check in during my pregnancy and stay updated through my inital cancer diagnosis.

As time has gone by, I've realized how much I enjoy blogging about a lot of other things as well. Hobbies, family and sometimes nonsense. But it's my nonsense still the same.

So this will be my new start to a new year. This will be a place for me to continue updating on lots of aspects of my life, and share them with all of you.

2 comments:

landersfamily said...

I think this is great! a new start for a new year...

Chanda Starr said...

Excited for your new blog! Here's to a fresh start in 2009!