Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Cancer Blog

So, a few weeks ago I decided to start a blog writing down specific things having to do with my cancer. Well, a few days later I found out I would need to start chemotherapy. So it worked out well that I had already a place to document this journey. I know when I am concerned about a procedure I always GOOGLE it to see what to expect. I always appreciate when others have documented their experience with cancer.
Even though I originally started this blog with the idea of keeping it to myself for a while, I think the timing is actually perfect for me to share it. Not only will it be there if someone is diagnosed in the future and finds the info helpful, but it's a wonderful way to share with my friends and family exactly what is going on with me.

To read my blog click HERE.

1 comment:

IAHIA said...

"คำขอร้อง จาก แชมเปี้ยน>> ข่าวฟุตบอล "